Confraternity of the Life of Mary - Statement of Faith
- The Old and New Testaments as our scriptures.
- The Nicene Creed as the sufficient statement of Christian faith.
- The Ten Commandments and the Summary of the Law as the standard of Christian morality.
- The seven sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Marriage, Anointing of the Sick, Reconciliation, and Ordination.
- The historic threefold ministry of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons in the apostolic succession and that men alone can be validly ordained to major orders, though we accept the ancient order of deaconess.
- Transubstantiation and the Sacrifice of the Mass
- The Marian Dogmas of the Immaculate Conception and the Assumption of Our Lady